Monday 30 September 2013

Welcome

As you can tell my name is Owen. I'm a bedroom DJ from a rainy city (Belfast) who just happens to have a great collection of twelves, mostly spanning the whole London/ Hardcore Continuum era of music. Loads of UK Garage, the Dubstep & Grime offshoots, and the more traditional New York/ Jersey house sound that inspired the London garridge lot to do their own thing in the first place.

I've been buying tunes since 2000 and have owned Technics for around ten years. I've yet to be bitten by the CDJ/ Laptop bug so it's strictly vinyl when I'm in the mix. I'm looking to get a proper soundcloud page before Christmas to upload my own sets- mostly Old Skool Garage and the odd current House/ Garage revival track that I can find on plastic. Until then you can check out some of the classic cassette recordings I've uploaded onto the Lost Tapes From The Attic soundcloud. I'm also getting into uploading some of the great tunes that have yet to be put onto Youtube. There are links to both these sites on this blog at the top of the screen.

This page isn't really a blog- just a convenient hub to link up the various music projects I'm juggling at the moment. It's all up there on the task bar just below the top of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment